Thursday, October 27, 2011

picture perfect





my "picture perfect" design is the warm up for my second paradise picture. my objective is to grab random picture and but them together. i have to make sure they harmonize.

i grabbed random images off google, put them into a folder then choose which pict was best

(my picture looks really dark mainly because i was listening to nine inch nails - perfect drug)



these are my toys that ive experimented with:

(i love little British boys with their shirt shorts )

a french pitbull skull (i have a skull fetish)

 clouds (love)

grass.... great for cows



first, i duplicated the grass background then added that lovely cloud background.




 
 
  i duplicated the grass a again but this time i cut parts of it to make it look like a hill

i blurred the tippy tops of my hills to make it look a little realistic



i figured ill use the rule of thirds on this pic







i used the burn tool to create a shadow for the skull and the clone tool to add some highlighted grass


i added my cute little tiny shorts boy after darkening and highlighting part




and by tweaking the saturation and the color balance i created my perfect little eerie world





ta daaaaa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment