Monday, October 3, 2011

a whole new word



For this assignment my task is to place a picture into another picture. i was inspired from a stumble that connie added about little people.  I like to use photos that have worms eye veiw on things. so I found a worms eye view of dog and ball on flickr and a person that would fit well. I found  a scared guy and put the picture together.








First I use the quick selection tool then refine edge to cut this guy out. I put him on a new layer and mask then saved the photo as a pdf on my desktop.


In order to place the scared guy onto the dog and ball picture I place the photo from my desktop on to this one


I used the blur tool to blur his feet a bit so that it can match the ground.



 The guy didn't quite fit into the picture yet so I played with the colors and added a drop shadow.

At last, I found the perfect effect. Wa la done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment